Creamy Lemon & Caramelized Mushroom Pasta
A creamy, saucy, mushroom packed pasta that is mouth watering good!
- 4 Bubbl’r Triple Berry Breeze’r Antioxidant Sparkling Water, for serving
- 8 oz Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 tbsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Freshly Chopped Parsley, for serving
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to packaging directions, or until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water before draining and tossing in olive oil.
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, add the butter, olive oil, and garlic to sauce for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the dry white wine, herb seasoning, lemon juice, flour, and dijon mustard.
- Once well combined, stir in the heavy cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add in the cooked and drained pasta. Toss in the sauce. Add a little pasta water at a time until reached desired pasta sauce consistency.
- Serve immediately with freshly chopped parsley, salt and black pepper to taste, as well as grated parmesan. Enjoy with Bubbl’r Triple Berry Breeze’r Antioxidant Sparkling Water for a refreshing complimentary drink!