Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti Squash Boats
- 1 Pouch of Proper Good's Chicken & Mushroom Soup
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- 1/2 cup Farmers Cheese or Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 cup Mushrooms, (sliced and sautéed)
- 1 cup Cooked & Shredded Chicken (optional)
- 1/3 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash lengthwise, remove the insides (seeds), then drizzle the olive oil over the insides of each. Place the squash face-side down on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 35-50 minutes, until tender and you can run a fork through the middle.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sautéed mushrooms, shredded chicken (optional), chopped parsley, farmers cheese, salt and black pepper until evenly combined.
- Once the squash is cooked, shred the insides with a fork, then add the spaghetti noodles into the soup bowl. Fold all the ingredients together.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into the empty insides of each spaghetti squash half, top with shredded cheese, then broil in the oven for 2-4 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy!