Bacon Ranch Chicken Sliders
A quick and easy dinner that's loaded with juicy chicken, crispy bacon, creamy ranch, cheesy goodness, and fresh scallions!
For the Seasoning:
- 2 tsp. Dried Italian Herbs
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika, Sweet or Smoked
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
For the Sliders:
- 1 12-slice package of Sliders
- 2 lbs. Chicken Thighs
- 8 slices Colby Jack
- 8 strips Bacon, fully cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Ranch, homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, add the seasoning mixture to the chicken. Toss or massage the seasoning into the chicken.
- Grill or cook the chicken in a cast iron skillet (with 1 tbsp olive oil) until fully cooked, internal temperature reaches 175F.
- Let the chicken cool for 5 minutes before chopping into small bite-sized pieces.
- Assemble the sliders by adding a single layer of the sliced cheese, then the chopped chicken, spring onions, chopped bacon, and ranch. Add another single layer of cheese, then the top half of the slider buns.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Enjoy warm!